Secondary School Day Trips
Year 7 Induction Events
Welcome your new Year 7 pupils and encourage them to integrate with their new class mates, make new friends and motivate them for the year ahead. Instil the ethos of community within your school and the importance of always trying your hardest and looking for solutions to problems before giving up. This is also a great opportunity for teaching staff and form tutors to get to know their new students.
Activity Week Trips
We offer a number of different activity packages to compliment your Schools Activity Week programme - something for every year group!
- Aerial Adventure
- Multi Activity
- Paintballing (12+)
- Also available - Residential Trips
NEW! Wilderness Cooking Courses
Ideal for your GCSE or A-level Food Technology or Catering college students, courses available at beginner and intermediate level. Enrich your curriculum and offer a field trip with a difference! Explore unique cooking methods and how to live from the land:
- Hygiene, cleaning and preparation
- Water Purification
- Building a fire to cook
- Open Fire Cooking
- Hangi Oven (Earth Oven)
- Identify edible flora and fauna
- Potji Cooking
- Live Kill Demonstration (optional).
Sixth Form Team Challenge Events
There is often much discussion about the vast gap between GCSE's and A-level/College education. This transition can be daunting and it is important that as a school you tackle this from day one so that your students understand the new expectations of them and develop the skills they will need to cope. Whether you visit for a day or for a residential experience we can work with you to design a programme that will allow students to:
- Understand team roles
- Learn from exploration and research
- Use their own Initiative
- Explore several solutions to problems
- Make informed decisions
- Listen to and value the opinions of others.
- Evaluate own/others performance and offer constructive criticism
- Learn to overcome failure and succeed
Problem Solving and Enterprise Challenges in your school grounds
We can bring a series of activities and group challenges to your school so that you can integrate Outdoor Learning into your own in-house induction/curriculum programmes.
- Problem Solving Tasks (8 Available)
- Rocket Car Challenge
- Fashion Show Scrap Heap Challenge
- Dragons Den - Product Development andEnterpriseChallenge
- Pioneering Challenge
- First Aid Courses